Dr. Mary Alavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Alavi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Alavi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2011

Super Doc

Dr. Alavi really understands the human body and its systems, hormones especially, but all the systems really. She has a global understanding and a preference for treating you naturally... she has great results with menopause, hormone imbalances, diabetes, stress, sleep disorders, and weight issues for people who are willing to learn to be healthy - there are no magic pills. Her personal interest in her patients is incredible as well. I recommend her highly. Do yourself a favor and call, but don't expect a ten minute appointment - Dr. Alavi spends time with her patients. You will love the care you receive.

September 21st, 2010

Amazing Doctor and staff!

I have been seeing Dr. Alavi for about 20 years. I can not say enough about how much this woman has helped me. I have several health issues that include PCOS, overweight, stress, and the list could go on. I was very tired of going to see an OB/GYN for about 5 minutes to tell me that I need to get my stomach stapled and then leave paying a tab of 120 dollars. Dr. AlaviI treats me like a person and not just a patient. She has helped and is still helping me with my weight, hormone issues, and stress reduction. I am not one for taking medication if I can avoid it. Dr. Alavi has worked with me to uncover the underlying reasons for my illness instead of just giving me some perscription to help with the symptoms. She takes action in looking at what the root of the problem is and how to fix it.I have always felt safe, and cared for when I visit Dr. Alavi and her staff at Balanced Health and Wellness. I honestly can not say enough about how amazing Dr. Alavi is. She has truly helped me so much in my life. My health is my number one concern, and I know that by spending the time that I have spent with Dr. Alavi over the years, that my health and wellness is her number one concern as well.

September 21st, 2010

In 2004 I started seeing Dr. Mary Alavi for medical conditions I was having. I was very impressed with Dr. Alavi, I have never been to a doctor that actually sits down with you for a lengthy period of time to talk with you about the reason for your visit and how we can resolve the problem. I am used to visiting doctors that spend five minutes with you and then stick you on medication, Dr. Alavi was the opposite. She not only wanted to talk about my current symptoms I was having but she also wanted to go back and figure out what may have caused them. She is a type of doctor that wants to get to the root of the problem not just cover it up by sticking you on different prescriptions. After the medical hurtle I overcame I started to see Dr. Alavi for other services. I later developed an abnormal skin blemish on my neck. I tried a few different major brands of acne treatments but nothing helped. On one of my visits with Dr. Alavi I showed her my blemish spot that had been there for four months (and I have always had clear skin) and she asked me if I would try a type of facial that she feels would work. I was kind of nervous because I have extremely sensitive skin and I have been physically burned by other products from other doctors in the past. I was pretty much out of options so I decided to give it a try, I did the prep kit, the facial and then the post kit and I kid you not it was gone in a week and that was the last time I have had that problem.I have seen Dr. Alavi for medical, laser treatments, facials and massages. I keep coming back because I am amazed to have found a doctor that truly cares about you and your wellbeing. I also love that her staff is as passionate as she is. I have always been greeted with a smile, they always make me feel welcomed and very comfortable. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Alavi for any situation that I maybe have or just any time I want to pamper myself.

September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Mary Alavi has an amazing understanding of the chemical and hormonal processes of the body, and she is able to explain what is happening to you and your treatment choices. According to lab tests, I had dangerously low adrenal gland function, and she brought me back to health.

August 31st, 2010

Wellness meets Science

What I love about Dr Alavi's practice is her ability to beautilfully blend alternative practices with science. She encourages a holistic approach supported by scientific testing. Just walking in to her offices gives you the sense that she understands the fullness of the meaning of wellness - a peaceful environment, which offers massage and life coaching. And the time she spends face to face with you is informative, caring and proactive.

March 18th, 2009