Dr. Mary Albritton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2016
Patient for three years
I'm very pleased with everyone in the office. They have listened and helped me to get to better health. I went to them after a bad experience with another group, and the doctor did not deaden the neck for a needle biopsy. I will make sure and find the same group I used the second time, if I ever have to do this again through an ENT office. Unfortunately, the wait for first visit patients was three weeks, but I have found them worth the wait.

January 24th, 2016
Great DR!
I have Hypothyroidism and had been seeing another internal med specialist. First Dr diagnosed the condition, but not the cause, therefore not correct treatment. First visit she had the cause and the correct treatment. Felt better within days after her visit! Go see her.

May 12th, 2015
Horrible Experience
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Yelled at me that my GP should not have referred me. Refused to answer any questions. One staff was rude, another was nice. Big waste of time and money. Find someone else. They are too busy to care.

December 8th, 2014
Visiy
In the office Dr. Albrittian took a through review. I really thought I had found a good doctor about a week later someone from her office called and just told me I did not have any problems. She could not answer one question about what was normal or anything else. The letter she wrote my referring physician was almost making a joke out of my condition. Be cause I had been treated for lung problems 2 year earlier she said that was the cause of my low levels. It had been over 2 years as I told her several times in our interview that I had not had any lung problems or been treated for any in over 2 years. She told my referring physician this was my problem or I was taking an inflammatory drug in a cream, which I was not. I have been to several doctors that seemed not to care or listen but she is at the top of the list. Finally saw an endrocrine doctor at oschners. He called me the next day at7:00 and told me he that I was at shock levels. That probably explained my er visits. Don't recommend this doctor for my dog much less a human.

November 6th, 2013
Love her!!!!
She really took time to hear my story. No other doctor has done that.

March 20th, 2013
Worst doctor ever...
Don't ever think about calling this office if you have a problem. They don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about. They will tell you that nothing is wrong with you and hang up on you several times. I never even asked to see her just if they could have my blood work checked early. I received nothing but rude and discourteous behavior from this office. This doctor and her nurse are very rude and uncaring. They are very unprofessional and release your medical records without your permission so that no other doctor will listen to you when you try to tell them what is wrong. They caused me months of undo stress and harm. This doctor does not listen and she will not run the correct tests to help you figure out the problem. Normal you are referred to a doctor because there is an existing problem. She just did not care and does not want to help people or do her job. She is very arrogant and thinks that she knows everything when in fact she does not. She will not do the proper testing to help you find the problem. She will tell you not to come back because she is mad that you know better than her what is wrong with yourself. I would not recommend this awful human being or her nurse or staff to anyone.

March 9th, 2012
awesome doctor! great staff. I have sent my whole family to see her.

January 13th, 2012
Good Doctor
Good doctor, she is very knowledgeable, caring and warm. Unfortunately, the office staff does not know much about patient protocol or patients bill of rights, nor do they understand they have a job because we choose to see the doctor that employees them. Love Dr. Albritton, put up with her inadequate staff to see her.

October 6th, 2011
My endocrinologist
I totally disagree with this!! My experience with Dr. Albrittion was awesome!! Her "support" staff was great they made me feel comfortable and welcomed!!! As far as a return appt. there is sometimes a wait, only because this is a great group of doctors and they are in high demand!! I wouldn't change my experience with Dr. Albritton for anything, she is a GREAT doctor who really cares for her patients!

September 28th, 2011
Long wait to get appointment. Office is not flexible when trying to make appointment or book return appointment. Dr. is great but she needs to seriously train her support staff. They are rude and don't convey the correct message to the doctor.