Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Visiy  |  show details
by Melany whiddon on Dec 8th, 2014

In the office Dr. Albrittian took a through review. I really thought I had found a good doctor about a week later someone from her office called and just told me I did not have any problems. She could not answer one question about what was normal or anything else. The letter she wrote my referring physician was almost making a joke out of my condition. Be cause I had been treated for lung problems 2 year earlier she said that was the cause of my low levels. It had been over 2 years as I told her several times in our interview that I had not had any lung problems or been treated for any in over 2 years. She told my referring physician this was my problem or I was taking an inflammatory drug in a cream, which I was not. I have been to several doctors that seemed not to care or listen but she is at the top of the list. Finally saw an endrocrine doctor at oschners. He called me the next day at7:00 and told me he that I was at shock levels. That probably explained my er visits. Don't recommend this doctor for my dog much less a human.

|  Love her!!!!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

She really took time to hear my story. No other doctor has done that.

|  Worst doctor ever...  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

Don't ever think about calling this office if you have a problem. They don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about. They will tell you that nothing is wrong with you and hang up on you several times. I never even asked to see her just if they could have my blood work checked early. I received nothing but rude and discourteous behavior from this office. This doctor and her nurse are very rude and uncaring. They are very unprofessional and release your medical records without your permission so that no other doctor will listen to you when you try to tell them what is wrong. They caused me months of undo stress and harm. This doctor does not listen and she will not run the correct tests to help you figure out the problem. Normal you are referred to a doctor because there is an existing problem. She just did not care and does not want to help people or do her job. She is very arrogant and thinks that she knows everything when in fact she does not. She will not do the proper testing to help you find the problem. She will tell you not to come back because she is mad that you know better than her what is wrong with yourself. I would not recommend this awful human being or her nurse or staff to anyone.

|  Worst doctor ever...  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

awesome doctor! great staff. I have sent my whole family to see her.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Good doctor, she is very knowledgeable, caring and warm. Unfortunately, the office staff does not know much about patient protocol or patients bill of rights, nor do they understand they have a job because we choose to see the doctor that employees them. Love Dr. Albritton, put up with her inadequate staff to see her.

|  My endocrinologist  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I totally disagree with this!! My experience with Dr. Albrittion was awesome!! Her "support" staff was great they made me feel comfortable and welcomed!!! As far as a return appt. there is sometimes a wait, only because this is a great group of doctors and they are in high demand!! I wouldn't change my experience with Dr. Albritton for anything, she is a GREAT doctor who really cares for her patients!

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Long wait to get appointment. Office is not flexible when trying to make appointment or book return appointment. Dr. is great but she needs to seriously train her support staff. They are rude and don't convey the correct message to the doctor.