A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ann Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ann Allison, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ann Allison, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Allison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Allison MD is a female Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Ann Allison practice?
- Dr. Mary Ann Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Ann Allison practices Medical Oncology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Oncologists.