A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Allison, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Allison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Allison has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Keeper Allison MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Allison practice?
- Dr. Mary Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Allison practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists, Henderson Oncologists, and Henderson Hematologists.