A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Amir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Amir, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Amir, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amir graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Amir practice?
Dr. Mary Amir practices Neurology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Neurologists.