A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Amir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Amir, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Amir, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amir graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Steffy Amir MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Amir practice?
- Dr. Mary Amir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Amir practices Neurology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Neurologists.