A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Amon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Amon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amon graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Amon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rice Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Amon practice?
Dr. Mary Amon practices Family Medicine near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Family Physicians.