A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Androff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Androff, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Androff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Androff graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Androff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- United Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Androff MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Androff practice?
- Dr. Mary Androff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Androff practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.