A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Arildsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arildsen
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Arildsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Arildsen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arildsen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Arildsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Nashville Veterans Adm Hosital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Thompson Arildsen MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Arildsen practice?
- Dr. Mary Arildsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Arildsen practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pathologists and Nashville Hematologists.