A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Arildsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Arildsen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arildsen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Arildsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Nashville Veterans Adm Hosital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Thompson Arildsen MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Arildsen practice?
- Dr. Mary Arildsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Arildsen practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pathologists.