A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Barnes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Mary Barnes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary Barnes practices Family Medicine near Edgewood, KY.