A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Mary Barnes practices Family Medicine near Edgewood, KY.