A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Barnes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Mary Barnes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary Barnes practices Family Medicine near Edgewood, KY.