A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bonilla, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Bonilla MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Mary Bonilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bonilla practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatric Specialists.