A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonilla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonilla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bonilla, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Bonilla MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Mary Bonilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bonilla practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatric Specialists.