A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bonilla, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Bonilla practice?
Dr. Mary Bonilla practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatric Specialists.