A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Chase MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Mary Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Chase practices Internal Medicine near Phippsburg, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Phippsburg Internists.