Dr. Mary Ann Contogiannis MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2015
I love Dr. C....she worked with me on my payments and the staff has always been courteous. I had a few minor setbacks but Dr. C was always there for me. I recommend her 100%. I can not wait to get more work done with her. I love my Tummy Tuck.

June 26th, 2013
Tummy Tuck with Lipo
I am two weeks post operative from a TT with Lipo. I am already extremely pleased with my results. My one day follow up, as she took of the binder, I became teary eyed as this has been a procedure I've have anticipated for 10 years. Dr. Contogiannis and her staff are amazing. When you walk in you are greeted with a warm welcome from Laura. She is very knowledgeable and can answer most questions and concerns. The head nurse Michelle is the same, warm, caring, compassionate, and new her stuff! When she finished my consultation and asked if I had any questions, I had 0. She had covered everything. Dr. Contogiannis comes in and you tell her what you want and you certainly get what you want, even better than expected! Prior to finding Dr. C, I had visited 3 PS's. They were pushy, wanting me to get procedures that I did not want. Wanting me to buy products, and when I told them no, the bedside manner disappeared and you were rushed out the door. I am healing very nicely, a busy Mom, but taking the entire staff's orders (do not be super mom]. The day of my procedure I didn't even have time to become apprehensive and get cold feet. The care is unbelievable. I have been to a few follow up's and the wait time is usually 2-5 minuets, unless Dr. C is in a surgery or with a patient. This is a good thing, she takes her time with you and in surgery is very precise. This is a huge indicator that you are being cared for by one of the best. I would worry if a PS rushed through a procedure, surgery or even consultation. So the one time that I waited over 5 minuets was completely fine with me, it again lets you know you are in good hands. Dr. C and her staff make you feel like you are their only patient. After surgery that evening she called to check on me. My next day post op, she seemed as excited as I was with the results and keep in mind this is the day after a full TT with lipo. The healing process takes time, and it is one of the most invasive procedures, All of the staff will make you aware of this. They ensure that you are comfortable at all times during your recovery. The Tummy Tuck was a belated mothers day gift. While in recovery after the TT I was already setting up a Breast Augmentation. I originally told Dr. C, Michelle and Laura that it would be in November, but my husband was so pleased with my boost of self confidence, he has agreed to let me have the procedure when ever Dr. Contogiannis gives me the green light. I could go on and on about the level of care, professionalism, and superior knowledge her entire staff displays, but to end this raving review....self esteem is priceless and thank you Dr. Contogiannis, Dr. Collins, Nurse Michelle and Laura for everything! My expectations were exceeded.

March 18th, 2013
Former employee
I worked for Dr. Contogiannis years ago. She is very passionate about her work, an expert in her field, and a perfectionist... Exactly what you would want when going to a plastic surgeon.

October 31st, 2012
I love Dr. C!!
I would recommend Dr. C to anyone who is in need of plastic surgery. I am 22 and I had a breast reduction from a 36I to a 36C. This was my first major surgery. Everyone is so friendly there and the environment is so welcoming. When I came in for my consultation and pre-op, she was very informative and of course I had all kinds of questions I wanted to ask and she answered them all thoroughly! She provides a folder with all the information you need to know before, of, and after the surgery. The day of surgery, she greeted me and drew on me and asked again if I had any questions. She ALWAYS asks if you have any questions and provides answers as best as possible. There are two numbers you can call after surgery if you have any questions or concerns. One is a day time number and one is for emergencies. With post-op she was there to help me understand each stage I was going through while healing. Scheduling an appointment is very easy and there is hardly a wait at all. Awesome plastic surgeon!

August 26th, 2011
professional and caring doctor
I needed a plastic surgeon that understood my concerns in having implants removed that she had not provided originally. She took the time to explain the procedure. I am not mis-shapened and took the time to make sure that I looked balanced. I truly believe seeing a female plastic surgeon is the best choice I have returned toher for other things and have been very pleased with the outcome.

March 24th, 2009
you will not find a more thorough or caring doctor. I am a bit of a"Wimpy" patient and hate pain but this was actually very very mild compared to what I was told. Excellent results!

July 24th, 2017