A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Erickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Erickson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Mary Erickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Erickson practices Family Medicine near Lake Isabella, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wofford Heights, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Lake Isabella Family Physicians.