A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Erickson practice?
Dr. Mary Erickson practices Family Medicine near Lake Isabella, CA.
See Lake Isabella Family Physicians.