Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Febbo
Dr. Mary Febbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middleton, WI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Febbo is affiliated with St Mary'S Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison. Dr. Febbo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Febbo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Febbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middleton, WI.
Dr. Thomas Ansfield
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Middleton, WI 0.18 mi47
Dr. Timothy Lechmaier
Middleton, WI 0.78 mi40
Dr. Edward Ehrlich
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Middleton, WI 1.29 mi61