A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Franken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Franken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Franken, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franken graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Franken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Franken MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Franken practice?
- Dr. Mary Franken has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Franken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.