Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Ann Gilligan
Dr. Mary Ann Gilligan, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gilligan is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, University of Chicago Medical Center and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc. Dr. Gilligan has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Ann Gilligan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Ann Gilligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. James Cerletty
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi55
Dr. Clarence Grim
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi49