A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Southwest Hospital
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Catherine Henry MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Mary Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Henry practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists.