A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- Porter Valparaiso Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Meyer Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Mary Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.