A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Keenan is Good. Dr. Keenan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Keenan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthritis, Neuro-Orthopaedic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keenan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Keenan practice?
Dr. Mary Keenan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Keenan, Dr. Mamie Keenan, Dr. Mara Keenan, Dr. Mari Keenan, Dr. Maria Keenan, Dr. Mariah Keenan, Dr. Mariam Keenan, Dr. Marian Keenan