Learn more about Dr. Mary Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Keenan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keenan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Keenan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Keenan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann E Keenan MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Mary Keenan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Keenan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.