Learn more about Dr. Mary Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Keenan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keenan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Keenan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Keenan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann E Keenan MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Mary Keenan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Keenan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.