A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Leal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Eva Leal MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Leal practice?
- Dr. Mary Leal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Leal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See La Canada Flintridge Internists and La Canada Flintridge Infectious Disease Doctors.