Dr. Mary Leary DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Collegeville, PA

3.8

March 6th, 2017
Not happy
I have been experiencing swollen eyes since September 2016. The receptionist did not even try to squeeze me in when I called. In fact, she did not even ask what was wrong. The NP just kept prescribing prednisone without asking me to come back to see her.

October 18th, 2016
Longtime patient treated very very badly and am disgusted
Sally at this office treated us so poorly that we have no choice but to leave. We have had the same ins for over 10 years, took off work for an appointment, and were turned away because her computer said our ins was inactive. We asked for help to resolve so we could see the doctor or to pay/billed until resolved and we were told we would not be seen, they would not call the ins with us to quickly resolve and we were not even allowed to leave the dr. a voicemail. The front office is a reflection of the Dr and the Dr's policies. This was unacceptable treatment and we are disgusted. We are professionals and this has been our office for many years and we were spoken to like we were trying to scam them or we were not privileged enough for them to assist.