A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann A Lee MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mary Lee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lee practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.