A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mancano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mancano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mancano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann C Mancano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Mancano practice?
- Dr. Mary Mancano has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Mancano practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.