inactive

Mary Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2014
I could not recommend Dr. Martin highly enough! I have been seeing her for about 3 years and she has always been very caring, concerned and most importantly, very thorough. She goes over my lab work and other test results in detail and makes sure that I understand them. She is a great doctor that I actually enjoy seeing each visit.

September 16th, 2011
AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR
SHE IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN ! Knows what she is doing ! The best Endocrinologist I have seen so far ! Explains lab results , spends time with me and educates me on my illness. I am in better health today because of this wonderful doctor ! I recommend her 100%

March 20th, 2011
A truly compassionate and skilled physician
Dr. Martin has been nothing but caring and direct with me since our first appointment together. Her bedside manner is excellent and her knowledge in her disciplines seems be all accounts to be top knotch. She literally spent 50 minutes reviewing my bloodwork and bone densitity scan results with me to ensure I fully understaood the impact upon my health and future health prospects. I whole heartedly recommend her services for anyone seeking a skilled Endocrinologist. (I believe her skills go beyond this specific discipline but don't honestly know for sure)

October 1st, 2010
Dr. Martin prides herself on being a "straight talker." This, unfortunately, means she has a horrible bedside manner. She comes across as severely condescending. I know of a teenager who went to her and came home in tears, terrified she would die of diabetes. Not cool for an endocrinologist. This woman definitely needs to work on her attitude and people skills.

October 27th, 2008
This is a fantastic doctor!!
I only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Martin. She is well informed, caring and thorogh. I am so lucky to have found her.