Learn more about Dr. Mary Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mays, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mays has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Mays MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Mays practice?
- Dr. Mary Mays has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Mays practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wooster, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.