Overall Review

3.8

June 30th, 2014
Greetings
I am not a patient and dont exactly know if this is my old friend who was working in SCF UK Ethiopia Wollo. If that is her can she respond to this email if not sorry for disturbing.

October 28th, 2013
Worst Doctor Staff in Scranton (don't waste your time)
I turned 19 and needed a new doctor. My mom asked Dr. Mcdonald to take me as a patient and she said yes. I got her put on my medical card and everything. Had the paperwork sent over and I was about to establish my first appointment to "review" when I got the flu. I was vomiting and had a fever of 102. I called and said she already has my medical records and is on my insurance, can I come see her before the "new patient" appointment. I talked to a male staff member, he was rude, arrogant and needs to learn to curve his attitude problem. What I don't get is how can a doctor take you as a patient and refuse to see you when you are extremely sick. Don't they take an oath to help people?! I think Dr. Mcdonals needs to do herself a favor and fired that rude staff of hers before she loses more patients. Also this guy tried to tell me they didn't had my medical records, called my previous doctor and they sent the medical records and they were received. So either the lazy male secretary was too lazy to look me up or they lost them. Waste of my time...

October 9th, 2012
Outstanding!!!!!!
Dr. McDonald has been my doctor for over 16 years so I am speaking from lots of experience. She is warm and caring and takes the time to speak you. She is respectful and honest. When I was hospitalized for emergency surgery she was there every step of the way...even when she didn't have to be. She takes an interest in her patients and she knows her stuff!!! More than once she has diagnosed me with 100% accuracy. She is always willing to take the extra steps to diagnose and never is dismissive. You can't find a better, more invested doctor. I would never go to anyone else! Thank you for all of your dedication and attention throughout the years Dr. Mcdonald!!!

June 12th, 2012
There should be more doctors like her !!!!
Dr. McDonald has been my doctor for almost 15 years. I went through many issues like a transplant and numerouse other problems. I CAN SAY SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. Thank you Doctor for all you hard work through the years and many more to come .

June 30th, 2009
She misdiagnosed me and mixed up my meds.