A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McDonnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonnell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McDonnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McDonnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. McDonnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann McDonnell MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. McDonnell practice?
- Dr. Mary McDonnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary McDonnell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists and Saint George Cardiologists.