Learn more about Dr. Mary McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McDonnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonnell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDonnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McDonnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. McDonnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann McDonnell MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. McDonnell practice?
- Dr. Mary McDonnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary McDonnell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists and Saint George Cardiologists.