Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary McDonnell
Dr. Mary McDonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. McDonnell is affiliated with Valley View Medical Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus and Valley View Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary McDonnell has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mary McDonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Kathleen Daly
Saint George, UT 0 mi25
Dr. Lewis Taub
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint George, UT 0 mi24
Dr. John Jentzer
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Saint George, UT 0 mi38