A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McKee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McKee, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. McKee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann McKee MBBS and MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. McKee practice?
- Dr. Mary McKee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary McKee practices Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Taylor, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.