A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McKee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McKee, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. McKee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. McKee practice?
Dr. Mary McKee practices Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Taylor, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.