A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McKee, MD, MBBS is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. McKee practice?
Dr. Mary McKee practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Albany, NY.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia McKee, Dr. Mamie McKee, Dr. Mara McKee, Dr. Mari McKee, Dr. Maria McKee, Dr. Mariah McKee, Dr. Mariam McKee, Dr. Marian McKee