A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Myers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Myers MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Mary Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Myers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Lima Physiatrists.