A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Myers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Myers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Myers MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Mary Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Myers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lima, OH.
See Lima Physiatrists.