A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Myers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Myers practice?
Dr. Mary Myers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Lima Physiatrists.