Dr. Mary Ann Picone MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 6 reviews

October 11th, 2015
A great doctor: kind, knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate and genuinely interested in my well being & and overall health. Her staff is also top-notch.

October 31st, 2014
She is the Most Compassionate Caring (Accurate) Doctor/ Highly Recommend
I've been a patient of Dr. Mary Ann Picone since 2001 and I cannot say enough good things about her and her bedside manner - she is by far the most compassionate caring doctor who has ALWAYS taken time to treat me and listen to me and answer my questions, and NEVER makes me feel rushed. She always been there during some of my worst MS flares and I highly highly recommend her without a doubt. If you are looking for the most comprehensive MS Center, with the Most Caring and Understanding Doctor, with spot on accurate diagnosis, then you're looking for Dr. Picone. I even moved 1-1/2 hrs away and have tried other doctors closer to me and just horrible experiences to say the least, so I make the drive 1-1/2 hrs to continue seeing her as my treating MS Neurologist. No other doctor compares.

October 26th, 2012
Do not go to this doctor!!!!
Hands down she is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Her bedside manner is deplorable! And, she's arrogant. Prior to my initial visit I was told by someone who had been a patient that I should look elsewhere. I foolishly dismissed this persons valuable advice. I was willing to overlook her horrendous bedside manner; for which I have paid a price. In my opinion, she is a horrible doctor who demonstrates zero compassion.

March 6th, 2012
Dr. Picone and her staff are extremely caring and attentive. I have been seeing her for over 12 years, and she and her staff have always been there for me when I needed them. She is very thorough and constantly looking for new ways to help me. I highly recommend her!

July 2nd, 2010
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Not caring, does not collaborate well with other doctors. Long wait time. Hard to get in touch with. Unprofessional.

April 10th, 2010
She is very carring of her patients.