A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ann Quann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quann
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ann Quann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Quann graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Quann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Quann MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Ann Quann practice?
- Dr. Mary Ann Quann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ann Quann practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Geriatric Doctors.