A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sarker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sarker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarker graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Sarker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Sarker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Sarker practice?
- Dr. Mary Sarker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Sarker practices Family Medicine near New Holland, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See New Holland Primary Care Doctors.