A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sarker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarker graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sarker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sarker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Sarker practice?
Dr. Mary Sarker practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown, PA and New Holland, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Sarker, Dr. Mamie Sarker, Dr. Mara Sarker, Dr. Mari Sarker, Dr. Maria Sarker, Dr. Mariah Sarker, Dr. Mariam Sarker, Dr. Marian Sarker