A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Huang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans