A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Huang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Y Huang MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Huang practice?
- Dr. Mary Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Huang practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Gastroenterologists, and Detroit Hepatologists.