Learn more about Dr. Mary Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Huang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Y Huang MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Huang practice?
- Dr. Mary Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Huang practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Gastroenterologists, and Detroit Hepatologists.