A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Huang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Huang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Y Huang MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Huang practice?
- Dr. Mary Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Huang practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Gastroenterologists, and Detroit Hepatologists.