A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Skiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Skiba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiba graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Skiba has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skiba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Skiba practice?
Dr. Mary Skiba practices Hematology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Weatherford Hematologists.