A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ann Skiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ann Skiba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skiba
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Skiba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiba graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Skiba has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Skiba DO is a female Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Ann Skiba practice?
- Dr. Mary Ann Skiba has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ann Skiba practices Hematology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Denton, TX.
See Weatherford Hematologists.