A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ann Skiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ann Skiba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skiba
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skiba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiba graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Skiba has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Skiba DO is a female Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Ann Skiba practice?
- Dr. Mary Ann Skiba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ann Skiba practices Hematology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists.