A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Vann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Vann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vann graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Vann MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Vann practice?
- Dr. Mary Vann has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Vann practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.