A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Venezia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Venezia is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venezia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venezia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Venezia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Venezia graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Venezia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Foundations Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Venezia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Venezia practice?
- Dr. Mary Venezia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Venezia practices Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.