A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Venezia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Venezia is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venezia
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Venezia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Venezia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Venezia graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Venezia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Foundations Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Venezia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Venezia practice?
- Dr. Mary Venezia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Venezia practices Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.