A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Werz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Werz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Werz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Werz MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Werz practice?
- Dr. Mary Werz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Werz practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Cleveland Neurologists.