A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Werz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Werz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Werz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Werz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Werz practice?
Dr. Mary Werz practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Iowa City Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Werz, Dr. Mamie Werz, Dr. Mara Werz, Dr. Mari Werz, Dr. Maria Werz, Dr. Mariah Werz, Dr. Mariam Werz, Dr. Marian Werz