A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaney
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Delaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Delaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Delaney MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Delaney practice?
- Dr. Mary Delaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Delaney practices Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.