A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaney
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Delaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Delaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Delaney MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Delaney practice?
- Dr. Mary Delaney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Delaney practices Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Child Psychiatrists.