A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Delaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Delaney MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Delaney practice?
- Dr. Mary Delaney has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mary Delaney practices Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Neurologists and Abington Child Psychiatrists.