A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Depaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depaz
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Depaz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Depaz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Depaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Depaz MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Depaz practice?
- Dr. Mary Depaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Depaz practices Radiation Oncology near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Effingham, IL and Mattoon, IL.
See Decatur Oncologists.