A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Depaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depaz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Depaz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Depaz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Depaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Depaz MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Depaz practice?
- Dr. Mary Depaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Depaz practices Radiation Oncology near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Effingham, IL and Mattoon, IL.
See Decatur Radiation Oncologists.