A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fenton, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fenton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Fenton MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Mary Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fenton practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Hematologists and Providence Oncologists.