Learn more about Dr. Mary Aplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Aplin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aplin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aplin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Aplin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aplin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Aplin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Saxe Aplin MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Aplin practice?
- Dr. Mary Aplin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Aplin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Internists and Lake City Oncologists.