A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Arno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Arno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arno
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Arno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arno graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Arno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary H Arno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Arno practice?
- Dr. Mary Arno has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Arno practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.