A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Arno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Arno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arno
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Arno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arno graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Arno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary H Arno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Arno practice?
- Dr. Mary Arno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Arno practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.