A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashmore graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ashmore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ashmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Ashmore practice?
Dr. Mary Ashmore practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Rockport, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waldoboro, ME.
See Rockport Family Physicians and Rockport Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Ashmore, Dr. Mamie Ashmore, Dr. Mara Ashmore, Dr. Mari Ashmore, Dr. Maria Ashmore, Dr. Mariah Ashmore, Dr. Mariam Ashmore, Dr. Marian Ashmore