A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Auchus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Auchus graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Auchus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auchus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Auchus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Auchus practice?
Dr. Mary Auchus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Auchus, Dr. Mamie Auchus, Dr. Mara Auchus, Dr. Mari Auchus, Dr. Maria Auchus, Dr. Mariah Auchus, Dr. Mariam Auchus, Dr. Marian Auchus