A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Auchus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auchus
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auchus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Auchus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Auchus graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Auchus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Louise Auchus MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Auchus practice?
- Dr. Mary Auchus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Auchus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.