A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary B Allison MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Allison practice?
- Dr. Mary Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Allison practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Endocrinologists.