A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Price, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Price has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Bishop Price MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Price practice?
- Dr. Mary Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Price practices Emergency Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians.