Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Taylor
Dr. Mary Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with other offices in Wake Forest, NC and Nashville, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Univ Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Taylor has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Mary Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. John Reed
Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Bonnie Woodall
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Glen Graves
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi43