Dr. Mary Bailey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary Bailey?

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

My entire family has fallen in love with her. You can definitely see she loves kids. She makes my kids feel special and they always look forward to seeing her. She always takes time with me and answers all of my questions. She is always very through and knows her stuff.

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

she is nice, friendly takes her time addressing all of my concerns. good bedside manner. my kids love her. she has always done a good job. she knows her stuff and explains everything to me. she can be reached at night and always calls back soon with help. we love her.

Negligence!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 27th, 2008

I chose Dr. Bailey because my friend uses her. She seems really nice always answers your questions. BUT... I went to her when my daughter was seven weeks old told her she had started throwing up all the time were talking projectile vomiting and this was with every bottle. She brushed it off said she had reflux. The condtion worsened she just kept getting worse so she put her on zantac that was no help then she finally switched her formula which didnt help either. im a nurse and and a mother, i knew it was not reflux I continued to tell her it was pyloric stenosis and asked her several times to check her for this. I paged her several times and it took her 6 hours to call back she said to take her to er where we waited for 4 hours without being seen after taking her finally to the er somewhere else the er doc sent her for a ultra sound something she should have done weeks ago she is now 11 weeks and two days old they diag pyloric stenosis and sent us to uk hosp where she was so badly dehy and had lost a lot of weight she's now down to nine pounds. They did corrective surgery and she is now doing well. This a common disease which should have been easily diag or aleast checked for and the onset of the promblem. i would not take my dog to her if i had continued to listen to her there is no doubt she would have died due to dehydration. My daughter is now doing well under the care of another ped please dont use this doc!

friendly, wonderful with children