A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Baiyeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Baiyeri, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baiyeri
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Baiyeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Baiyeri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiyeri graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Baiyeri has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary O Baiyeri MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary O. Baiyeri practice?
- Dr. Mary Baiyeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Baiyeri practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Pediatricians and Grapevine Neurologists.