A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Baiyeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Baiyeri, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baiyeri
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Baiyeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Baiyeri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiyeri graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Baiyeri has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary O Baiyeri MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary O. Baiyeri practice?
- Dr. Mary Baiyeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Baiyeri practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Pediatricians and Grapevine Neurologists.