A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Banerji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Banerji is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Banerji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerji graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Banerji has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banerji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Banerji practice?
Dr. Mary Banerji practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.