A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Banerji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Banerji is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Banerji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerji graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Banerji has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Banerji MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Banerji practice?
- Dr. Mary Banerji has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Banerji practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.