A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Banner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Banner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Banner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Banner practice?
Dr. Mary Banner practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Child Psychiatrists.