A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Banner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Banner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Banner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Banner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Christine Banner MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Banner practice?
- Dr. Mary Banner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Banner practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Child Psychiatrists.